Wellbeing at Work
When people are well they do well. Happy, healthy and engaged employees work harder and smarter, directly improving your bottom line.
We specialise in bespoke organisational wellbeing strategies. By conducting a baseline needs analysis we will assess the wellbeing of teams, the organisational culture, and identify sources of stress, or challenges that may be compromising wellbeing and performance. We will then recommend solutions to help you address your unique performance gaps and promote a culture where employees are engaged, motivated, challenged and happy.
Our solutions can include:
- Talks on a range of wellbeing related topics e.g. introduction to wellbeing, effective stress management, boost your resilience, creating a happy and successful life, nutrition
- Series of Talks responding to actual needs of survey and management
- Practical tools and thinking strategies for high performance
- Support resources that employees can access at home (e.g. podcasts on a range of wellbeing themes and short audio meditations that help staff destress and aid in sleep, relaxation, concentration and wellbeing and bespoke articles with tips and insights)
- Meditation and Mindfulness at Work for happiness and high performance
- Bespoke programmes for leaders and management
- Organisational strategy development with management
- Staff wellbeing days and Weeks
We regularly monitor programme effectiveness and adjust to meet needs and goals
We also offer introductory wellbeing sessions, short talks/ workshops on a range of wellbeing areas (e.g. Effective Habits, Improving your sleep, Teambuilding, Meditation to Motivate), staff wellbeing days/ weeks and one-to-one consultations.
"We are a team of people who work collaboratively and co-operatively on a wide range of events and services as directed by our Members. We recently participated in a nine session programme with Calodagh McCumiskey of Spiritual Earth and had 100% attendance throughout the programme. Calodagh carefully created a wellbeing and coaching programme for Wexford Chamber. The directive was to assist in the personal development and growth of our organisation in order that our business continue to run at its most effective and productive level. Our staff are our greatest asset and this coaching has helped boost morale, improve communication and in turn has created a very enthusiastic team of people who are refocused on turning out high quality work. Spiritual Earth, through Calodagh, is a highly professional and experienced organisation. I am very happy to recommend this valuable resource to anybody who is focused on looking after their staff and rewarding them/re-engaging with them in order to maintain enthusiasm and productivity. They are worth it!"
Madeline Quirke, CEO Wexford Chamber